For our upcoming classes and events please click here.
We are excited to start our DIY series of classes at William Dean Chocolates. These classes are designed for the non-professional to get the basic knowledge and skills to make their own chocolates and pastries. We welcome you into our kitchen where you will learn to make a variety of artistic and delicious creations.
- Participants must make reservations in advance as space is limited and classes sell out quickly. Call us at 727-593-0656 to make a reservation or register at EventBrite. All reservations require payment.
- We require participants wear minimal jewelry, closed-toed shoes and long pants as you will be working in our factory with food product. You must have closed-toed shoes to participate. Aprons and hair nets will be provided.
- All tools, equipment and ingredients will be provided for each participant.
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age (unless accompanied and supervised by parent or legal guardian).
- Please provide at least 72 hours notice should you need to cancel your reservation.
William Dean Classes
William Dean Chocolates
2790 West Bay Drive
Belleair Bluffs, FL 33770